Monday, February 25, 2013

Big Snow Storm and Things going a little slow


Hey Family!
 
My past week was alright--there was a pretty big snow storm on Thursday so that definitely slowed the work down in what is an already slow area. Well pretty much a slow mission. People here are definitely content and if they already have a religion (they usually do) they usually don't really want to hear what we have to say. But I'm sure itll get better. 

Thanks so much for getting that stuff sent out to me! I'm excited. Josh Groban just isn't doing it for me right now. 

Tell mom sorry for not responding to here email personally. It's hard to email everybody cause I already take the longest for emailing. 

Well the thing that confuses me is that people are fine with how they are. I guess people just like living off the government here. I know I'll learn to like it though. My companion wasn't too fond of it when he got here but now he likes it. Well he says he loves the area but sometimes the people bug him. 

The area really is pretty nice. I hope you guys have a great week and don't watch too much TV ;) You certainly don't have to worry about that with me. Well I have seen some TV and about 20 minutes of Call of Duty (we just watched) at a part members house. Stay safe! I love you guys and miss you!
 
Love,
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment