Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Second week in the MTC

Well I only have one week left here in the MTC. My flight is next Tuesday at 10:19 in the morning. I have about an hour and a half layover in Denver, but will arrive in Nebraska at about 2:45 Mountain Time. Be expecting a call anywhere from 8-9:30 in the morning. Thanks for that birthday box. The white shirts are nice. I just need to wash them which I will do after emailing. I'm learning so much here and it really hasn't been that bad. If people say this is the worst part of the mission I can definitely make it. I'd rather be in Nebraska right now but the MTC certainly isn't bad. I have classes for 6 hours everyday except P-day and Sunday. I'm pretty excited to get out in the field! I have gym (basketball) time everyday I have class time so thats been fun. It's going by pretty fast now that I'm getting the hang of it. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. And I hope you've been having a wonderful 2 weeks. I'm sure this 2 years will fly by. I miss you guys.
 
Love,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment