Monday, November 18, 2013

Basketball Assisting in the Lords Work

Hey Family!

I hope everyones week went well. Mine was pretty good. This will be my last week with Elder Belnap so that's pretty weird. I wonder what will happen after this transfer. I honestly don't know. I mean I most likely will stay and train but that's not a guarantee. I guess we'll see soon.

This week we weren't able to see Eric but we'll see him this week, I'm sure. But we're going to have to talk to him about the YSA so we'll see what happens. If he wants to go that route, I'm sure things will work out.

So the Perry's. Well we will be most likely going to the trail center with them this upcoming Monday so that will be Elder Belnap's last day with me so that will cap it off nicely. The Perry's were planning on making it to church yesterday, but Sylvia said all forces were going against her, because he dress tore twice and what not. They didn't end up coming. That statement is probably truer than she realizes.

That's awesome things are going to be starting up for your job.

Oh one cool thing we will be doing is I invited some of the young men to play basketball on Friday nights and invite some of their non member friends and then a lesson is taught afterwards. I think it should work out pretty well. The Cottonwood and Ralston Elders did it last week but we couldn't get anyone in time but they said it went really well. And the young men seemed really excited and really interested in doing that. Hopefully some things will come from that.

Speaking of basketball we were walking down the street and some high school kids were playing basketball and we played with them. It was my first time doing that and I enjoyed it a lot. Even with the dress clothes I did pretty well. ;)

Well I need to get going. We're going to play basketball again if you didn't already guess. I love you all!

Have a wonderful and safe week everyone!

Love,
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment