Monday, December 23, 2013

Elder Collins Sick, Excited to Talk on Christmas

Hey there family!

I hope everyone has had a great week. My week was alright. Elder Collins got sick for a little bit of it so we didn't get as much done as planned. But we were finally able to see Annie this week. For some reason it's very hard to do so. That was the first time in over a month. Things have improved for her but it's still not perfect. But it never is. She still is smoking 1-3 cigarettes a day but it's still a big improvement from 1-2 packs a day. 

And we were going to see that guy where we accidentally knocked his door thinking it was someone else this weekend but that's when Elder Collins was sick so we did not get to do that. But we definitely will see him this week. 

So to answer some questions I have no clue as to what the exact time will be for Skype. I can probably give you guys a call when I know more. 

And thanks for getting the memory stick. That'll be a lot nicer having all my music on that. And yes my shaver did arrive. Thank you guys. It seems like a pretty nice one. 

And thanks everyone for everything else you've sent. I did get some cards including your card. And I will be going to Subway several times now haha. I still need to think of something to use that money you sent for. 

All the kids are looking cute. I can't believe Cameron is already 7 and a half. That's pretty darn crazy. 

But yeah our investigators are doing good I suppose. We didn't get to see everyone we planned on, Tom included so I'll probably have more information on all of that this upcoming week. 

But yeah I'll keep this a little shorter as well. We may go help someone move but they're not responding to texts so I don't know. And I'm definitely playing basketball today. So that's always fun. 

I'll see you guys on Wednesday! Have a great week everyone! I love you!!!

Love,
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment