Monday, March 25, 2013

Sick this Week :(


Hey Family!
 
I don't have much to talk about since me and my companion were sick for most of the week. I'll go into details I guess but put it into the blog at your own disgression. So we were in and out of the bathroom every 15 minutes - 1 hour and yeah that was just miserable. But I'm over that. It sucks.... But other than that I'm doing fine. 

 I'm about halfway through Mosiah so that's good I guess. We ended up salvaging a decent week and taught 5 lessons on Saturday. 

 But as for Daniel, it's not as easy as he thought, quitting tabacco cold turkey, so we postponed the baptism 2 weeks and I think he can do it. And no we teach them at this place called Resident Suites (really trashy but I think that's where the church pays rent for church welfare people) so yeah it's where they live. Daniel and CC are in their early to mid 30s. Resident suites is a dump though. A lot of drugs and prostitution supposedly and I think it gets raided quite regularly but I haven't seen anything too crazy there. 

 That's great that TDKR came. I'm excited. Sorry for buying those soundtracks on amazon but I do enjoy them quite a bit. The Inception soundtrack is so darn awesome! Transfers were this past week (only 15 more to go!) and they came fast. Elder Harris got transferred unexpectedly to be Zone Leader in Sioux City and I was really chapped about that because I really liked Elder Harris. 

 As for Austin's quote he most definitely did not make that up. Every one says it here haha ;)
 
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment