Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Investigator Pool

Hey Family!
 
My week was pretty good I suppose. We had 14 lessons which is a pretty good number for here. I envy all those foreign missionaries and Utah missionaries. Always have something to do and someone to see and someone to baptize. But whatever I have to deal with what I have been dealt. 

Weight loss has continued to be good. It's up to 20 pounds now so yeah I'm pretty happy. 

I do have unfortunate news about CC and Daniel. They moved to Lewellen just yesterday kind of out of nowhere. It's probably good though. Daniel was not really progressing and didn't understand a lot of things. I think Crozier just wanted another baptism. I mean do too, but not if they're not prepared. And the Gibsons. Man don't even get me started. They are starting to lie to avoid appointments and it's quite frustrating. They lied to us at the door step a few days ago, saying we couldn't come in because Jeremiah wasn't there and their little kids were saying he was and that he was and they we lying. This was all right there at the doorstep. I don't know if they think we're stupid or something but yeah. 

Our only solid investigator's name is Taylor Harrahill. She is for sure getting baptized it's just a matter of when. Her mom is the Relief Society Pres. and stuff. Her dad is a little anti and wouldn't let her get baptized until she was 18 and now she is. She wants to get baptized on trek which is in July but our mission presdient says no "We have baptismal fonts dedicated for baptism" and I don't think she understands that he has stewardship over her. I think a lot of members don't understand stewardship. 

Well anyways. We're still working hard. We just need to clean up the investigator pool now. I hope you guys have a great week! About emailing yesterday. Yeah all of the places were closed so we're doing them today. 

Oh and I do have a question for Mom. Those Docker shoes give me blisters. So yeah Walmart has some nice Dr Scholls shoes for 30 bucks that are really comfy. If I could get them next week that would be awesome! 

Thank you! Love you guys! Take care and have a great week. I hope you guys had a great Memorial Day. And we did go to a BBQ. Held by 2nd ward haha. Yeah 1st ward isn't very good. Anyways. Love you!
 

Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment