Monday, June 10, 2013

A Couple of New Investigators

Hey Family!
 
My week went pretty well. We had 11 lessons. Oh and some kid just randomly came to church yesterday. He said his friend in Colorado told him to check it out and he did. He seemed pretty nice. We talked about video games. That's one good thing that came out of the games I played. I can relate to about 90% of and let them know that we're normal people. 

Oh and a member moved in to our ward that is less active and I'm pretty sure she has a brother that isn't a member that came here as well and he really want's to go to church. We haven't met him yet but we are going to tonight. His name is Leone I think. 

Oh and Taylor is getting baptized on the 2nd or 3rd of next month! I'm excited. She'll be a convert for sure not just a baptism. 

I hope I don't get transferred. Transfers are this week. I wouldn't mind staying 2 more transfers with Chappell actually. That would take us into September. That's pretty crazy. This transfer has flown by. 

And as far as the other investigators go (Duke and Ann) we haven't been able to make contact with them again. But we'll keep trying. But I'm excited about Leone and Taylor. 

And reading is going well. And yes Mom I do use the CD's ;) I'm in 3 Nephi now. That's good about the car. And that's alright about Austin. I know I didn't write him as much as I should have but I know I did more than 1 email. I am sorry though. I should've written more but hey the past is past. I would love to start getting stuff from him.  I'll write him a letter this week. I know I said I'd try last week but it's amazing how little time you actually have to do the things you want to on a mission. 

Oh and yes Mom I got the basketball pumped up. Me and Elder Chappell actually have been waking up earlier and play at the church. It has been fun. Well I need to get going. Love you guys!
 
P.S. I bought a sackpack for the summer cause they're lighter than backpacks. It was 10 bucks but I noticed I had 34 in there. I hope you don't mind. Thank you!
 
Love,

Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment