Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baptisms

Hey Family!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing pretty great. This past week was a very busy one, but it was capped off by an awesome baptism. It was a great service. It was one of the best days of my mission thus far.
This past week was super busy. But we didn't get anything done throughout it. We spent most of our week in other areas. We saw a couple of people on Tuesday, and then Wednesday, we headed up to Atlantic for exchanges, and we ended up demolishing a house, so that was pretty fun. I got a lot of videos of it, and some pictures but unfortunately we're in Council Bluffs and the computers here suck and you can't connect a camera. Luckily Sister Lake sent us some pictures of the baptism so I can forward those. 


On Thursday we had District Meeting in Harlan and then we had to go to Denison so I could interview one of their investigators for baptism. He passed so that was good. He was baptized yesterday so that was pretty neat. And then we drove back to Harlan and then we drove to Council Bluffs, and spent the night there because I had a leadership meeting in Omaha the next day. And that lasted all day, and then Saturday we had the baptism.
All in all I really enjoyed the past week. This transfer has gone by pretty darn fast. This Friday is transfer day. I don't know if I'm leaving yet. I'll find out on Thursday, but I'm not holding my breath. There's a chance I could stay and there's a chance I could leave, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

That's good Austin moved back from St. George. It'll be good to see him when I get home.
I hope everyone has a fantastic day. We are going to go and do some shopping in Council Bluffs pretty soon. We played volleyball and basketball earlier so that was fun. I absolutely sucked at both, but that's alright. My shot is so off right now.

Oh well there's nothing I can really do about it on a mission. That's pretty sweet about BYU. Record all of the games so I can watch them when I get back. Or I'm sure there will be other methods to do that, but just figure something out.

Have a great week everyone! I love you guys!

Love,
Elder Ballif



No comments:

Post a Comment