Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference Was Awesome! Especially Elder Holland's Talk


Hey Family!
 
My week has been pretty decent. I saw every single session of conference and ended up with 13 pages of notes so don't you worry about that ;) I liked pretty much all of the talks but in the priesthood session I really liked Tad R. Callister's (he's a deep doctrine guy too so I already liked him) talk but my favorite talk of the whole thing was Jeffrey R. Holland's talk in the Sunday afternoon. It was awesome! 

Oh and Daniel is set for the 13th but we're going to reset him for the 20th because we want to make sure he's completely off tobacco (which as of Sunday he say's he hasn't had any). 

 Austin, Austin, Austin.... those are 80 dollar headphones man... And I don't do cheap shiz with headphones... But I would glady buy some on Amazon but definitely not 80 dollar ones. Not going to lie that chaps my ***.... I loved those headphones....  Either Austin lost them or they are still in one of the drawers of my dresser...  And I'm assuming you don't want to pay for shipping on a basketball? 

Juan is doing, well I don't know. We haven't heard from him since last Tuesday, so that worries me a little but we'll see what happens. I don't really know what else to talk about. That message from Brynlee was so darn cute! It just about made me cry. 

This week should be decent. I hope we can see Juan at least twice this week and we'll probably see Daniel and CC a few times as well. I read the scriptures about an hour a day. And yeah I'm still in the first part of Alma. Alma 5 was awesome! 

I love you guys so very much and I hope you guys have a great week! 
 
Love,
Elder Ballif 

No comments:

Post a Comment