Sunday, February 2, 2014

And Walked and walked and.... walked

Hey Family!

How is everyone doing? Our week was pretty good. Probably about as good as you can get without a car. Eh not really but it ended up not being too bad. We did a lot of walking so that was fun. We met Dean's wife. She seems pretty nice and she wants to start taking the lessons as soon as the their apartment is cleaned up a bit. We've offered to help out with that but haven't heard much back haha.

Other than that I
don't know. We just walked and walked. We were able to see Danny Rameriz again and he gave us a ride to church and so he stayed the entire time which is something he hasn't done in a long time so that was good. He's a pretty awesome guy. He also has an Xbox One and has shown it to us. It's pretty neat. I haven't played it though ;) I will definitely be looking into one when I get back though ;) So the best part of the week was that we ended up seeing Tom and also Sylvia sat in. We talked to both of them on Saturday and had a pretty good discussion. It's kind of weird how much my knowledge has grown over the past year. They're very logical and intellectual about things and it's neat to see myself be able to answer most of their questions.

Anyways Tom came to church yesterday!!! And brought his whole family.
Sylvia couldn't come because it was her friend's birthday and she was going to lunch with her but we'll get her there next week. We are planning to do this movie/game night with the Perry's and the Tyrrell's. We plan on playing Settlers of Catan with them and then after we are going to watch Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration. That should be fun. I'm really happy that Tom was able to make it to church. I don't know what his boy's taught of primary but I know his daughter really liked it. It was great that they were able to stay for the whole 3 hours.

This week we've really focused on being more
obedient. I mean I don't think I was ever too bad to begin with but it was just a lot of little things that I feel we're holding me back. This week has been a really good one as far as that goes, and I feel more happy. And now I'm just praying that Tom will receive a witness by February 8th.

Well anyways I hope everyone
has a great week! We're getting the car back so we definitely should.
I love you all!

Love,
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment