Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Ryan

Hey Family!

So this week was a little slow and there isn't much to talk about. So this will probably be short but I will do my best to make it a decent email. So I got the birthday package. Thanks for that. And I opened it up right when I got it of course. The Jazz shorts are pretty neat. I'm wearing them today at basketball so we'll see if they make me play any better haha. I also ate about all of the beef jerky already. You know how I love my beef jerky. Oh and I wasn't expecting gloves but thanks for those as well, they seem to work better than the gloves I was
using. The ties are pretty sweet as well. I'm wearing that basketball one right now and I think it's fitting seeing how I'm going to play basketball after this. Oh and the $50 doesn't hurt haha :) Thank you everyone. 

Like I said this week was a pretty slow one. I did catch a good amount of the superbowl at a part member home. The kick return by Percy Harvin was sick. I was rooting for the Broncos but I honestly didn't care much. I was happy for the Seahawks. The NFL doesn't mean too much to me. 

So we were able to have that movie that thing with the Tyrell's and the Perry's. We did it at the Tyrell's home and it went very well. We haven't talked to the Perry's since (they couldn't come to church because they were having friends over for lunch) then but I sure hope they liked it. We'll just have to see when we see them this week. I think it helped paint a picture for them on how the restoration came to be and how it all happened. I mean we have talked about it obviously but movies can do a much better job then we can at explaining things. 

As far as other people go, the Vigil's won't answer their door but we haven't given up. We should be setting something up with a investigator named Neil Kingston for this week. He's really busy and travels a lot so hopefully it works out. He's really good friends with a guy in our ward so that should definitely help. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone. My next one will be at home. That's pretty cool. 

It looks like the kids had a fun time at Disneyland. Especially Brynlee. She's getting so darn big. Oh and happy birthday to her as well. And this is super late, but I forgot to say it when it was relevant but happy birthday Heather. 

So anyways I hope all is well with everyone. I haven't heard from Austin in a while. Whatevs. I'll act like I don't care. Honey badger don't care. See. 

Well have a great week everyone! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Ballif

No comments:

Post a Comment